Friday, 5 December 2014

Jasper (media video, while, studs, camera)

Jasper  (media video, while, studs, camera)


Video language: English



This is Island Studs at it's best! I spotted Jasper, a smooth Californian Surfer, sitting alone by the beach resting in the sun with his bodyboard on a public beach early in the morning with his board shorts on. I secretly filmed him as he skipped rocks in the open ocean and stretched out his ripped tan body doing Yoga by the sea. While secretly filming, I catch him stripping off of his swim trucks and entering the water fully naked, unaware of my camera!


Format: Windows Media

Duration: 33:44

Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V8

Audio: 125kbps



Jasper  (media video, while, studs, camera) Jasper  (media video, while, studs, camera)
Jasper  (media video, while, studs, camera) Jasper  (media video, while, studs, camera)


Jasper  (media video, while, studs, camera)
File size: 932.2 MB




DOWNLOAD THIS FILE

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD





No comments:

Post a Comment